Monday, July 5, 2010

Small Town 4th of July

Brooke's new house is across the street from where the fireworks are shot off in Soda Springs. We had a great split 4th, since all the fun at the park was on Monday, but the fireworks were lit on Saturday night. Here are some pix from both days.

New family~ These are my hot new nephews, Damien and Tanner Bananner. I'm pretty sure Auntie M (that's me) scared the you-know-what out of them! Yup, I still got it ;)



"Old" friends~ Thanks for the visit, Suzie. You are one of the strongest women I know and I am so proud to call you friend. (How stupid is my sunburned face?!)



My wonderful parents getting set for the fireworks with Joshie Bear.



I'm such a proud (former) dental assistant mama! My son with a SulcaBrush! Thanks for finding it before you ran over it with the lawnmower, Kevin.



Josh loved the fireworks, but mostly was just content to cuddle with Daddy.



Oh our little Max...We so want him to be a tough, strappin' little boy, but he remains terrified of fireworks.



He buried himself so deep under his blankie when the sparklers came out...



That he fell fast asleep before the good ones even started.



Whataya do?! Gotta love him:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the way you write. It is like being there. Well just wanted to stop by and say hello. We miss you guys so much still don't know anybody her it is the most unfriendly town in the world. Love you guys miss you tons. Love Ellie